- At the time of collecting the user’s personal information, we endeavour to try to identify the purposes for which this information is being collected.
- By giving us your personal information, the user agrees to receive regular communication, in relation to the Website/Application and other associated information, from us in various forms, including but not limited to either one or all of the following communication channels such as emails, SMS, calls, automated calls, Whatsapp message etc., on the sole prerogative of the ShreemadPurushartha Granthraj Aniruddha Dham (hereafter referred to as SPGAD). We will gather and utilize individual data as deemed necessary by us, with the intention of satisfying those reasons indicated by us, such as but not limited to improving user experience, removing bugs from the Website/Application, procuring feedback and user usage patterns and for other good purposes and as and when required by law. We may use third-party analytics tools and services to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Website/Application. These tools collect information sent by the user’s device, including the duration of user visit, the time of user visit and any such other information that may assist in improving the user’s experience with this Website/ Application.
- We will hold individual data, with reasonable security measures in place, for the duration needed for the satisfaction of the intentions enumerated by us.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means as required with the information or assent of the individual concerned. This assent is deemed ‘given’ by the user once he/she agrees to the aforementioned Terms and Conditions, i.e. by accessing the Website/Application.
- When the user uses the Website/Application, the SPGAD may collect information regarding the details of the user’s Internet connection, Internet Protocol address of the device the user is using and/or anonymous site statistical data. The Website/Application may use programs and tracking technology depending on the features offered.
- We endeavour to protect individual data by reasonable security shields against misfortune or burglary and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
- For making effective use of the Website/Application, the SPGAD may share user information with vendors, consultants, and other service providers or volunteers who are engaged by or working with us and who need access to such information to carry out their work for us; to ensure safe and seamless use of the Website/Application. When the user gives us consent to do so, including if we notify the user on the application/e-mail, that the information the user provides will be shared in a particular manner and the user provides such information; when we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law, court order, as requested by other government or law enforcement authority, or in good faith belief that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable including, without limitation, to protect the rights or properties of the SPGAD or any or all of its affiliates, associates, employees, agents, proprietors or office bearers or when we have reason to believe that disclosing the information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing interference with our rights or properties, whether intentionally or otherwise, or when anyone else could be harmed by such activities.; to enforce or apply this Policy, our Terms and Conditions, or our other policies or agreements; and in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, reorganization, acquisition, asset sale, financing or lending transaction or in any other situation where personal information may be disclosed or transferred as one of the assets of the SPGAD.
- We might receive information about the user from other sources and add it to our account information. By using or continuing to use the Website/Application, the user agrees to our use of his/her information (including sensitive personal information) in accordance with this Policy, as may be amended from time to time by the SPGAD in its sole discretion. The user also agrees and consents to us collecting, storing, processing, transferring and sharing information (including personal information) related to the user with third parties or service providers for the purposes as set out in this Policy.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is essentially secure and maintained.
This website belongs to ShreemadPurushartha Granthraj Aniruddha Dham(SPGAD), and is developed and maintained by Aphra Commercial Enterprises Pvt Ltd.
For any queries or communication with the SPGAD, kindly email us at [email protected].